New Vehicle Warranty Information
The new vehicle warranty period is 100,000 km / 36 months whichever comes first from the date of sale.
What is Covered?
We will repair or replace any part of the vehicle, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship on free of charge basis except those items under the section title ‘What is not covered’
What is Not Covered?
- The normal maintenance services such as wheel balancing and alignment, engine tune up, headlight aiming, replacement of light bulbs, sparkplugs, distributor points, clutch disc, brake shoes and pads, drive belts, all filters, wiper blades, all lubricants and coolants etc. are not covered.
- Any non-genuine accessories, equipments or parts installed outside of ALISSA Auto Service Centre workshops are not covered.
- Tyres and Batteries are covered by a separate warranty.
- Damages / failures resulting from misuse, accident, theft or fire etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids or lubricants etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from alterations, improper repairs etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from stone chipping, chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, windstorm, lightning or other environmental conditions are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from repairs not performed by authorized dealer are not covered.
- Normal deterioration of paint or other appearance items are not covered.
- Any vehicle on which the odometer reading has been changed / tampered are not covered.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss etc are not covered.
Tyre warranty is covered by the respective tyre manufacturer.
However ALISSA will assist you to take up the matter with the respective tyre dealers.
The battery is covered under warranty for 100,000 km / 36 months whichever is earlier on a pro rata basis as mentioned below:
- A defective battery will be replaced free of charge during the first 12 months from date of sale.
- From the 12th to 24th month then ALISSA will bear 50% of the cost of new battery.
- From the 24th to 36th month then ALISSA will bear 25% of the cost of new battery.
Air conditioner Refrigerant Warranty
The A/C installed in your car as original equipment is covered under new vehicle warranty for 36 months or 100,000 km.
However the refrigerant recharge is covered only for the first 12 months from the date of sale.